Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Beyond My Mind's Eye


Beyond My Mind's Eye
by
Robbyn R. Wallace
2010


Beyond my mind's eye is a dangerous place.
Saved only by your sweet embrace.

Void of your guidance I am condemned to chaos.
I yearn to experience the love you have for us. 

Lost is what I risk to become. 
I pray to you do not be done.

Guide me through this journey called life. 
Hold my hand through each day of strife.

I realize the human mind is the gateway to enlightenment. 
To get lost within the maze of consciousness is confinement.

Emotions are the key. 
I truly know only me. 

Each time I come to a separation in my path. 
I make a choice in which I hath. 

Help me to hold fast to the positive. 
Allow me to release the negative. 

Enrich my soul allowing freedom from human existence. 
Only then may I bask in your almighty presence. 

💖 Love & Light 💖