Thursday, March 3, 2011

Soul Journey

 
Soul Journey
By Robbyn Wallace

Complacent with my thoughts, hoping for burst of ideas to form a magnificent ideal! Tired of being trapped within this confinement, ready for true freedom! So much compassion wasted on nothingness! Wanting more, needing less, and having what is. Struggles drowning my spirit within. The light at the end of the tunnel is still so dim. Trying to live up to expectations and desires, falling short. Not giving up, just struggling to continue. When will I have my hearts desire, wondering if it will ever come again. Discouraging at times but hopeful always, I will fight til the end. Without my dreams I am nothing. Dreams not consisting of earthly pleasure, but fulfillment of my soul. My purpose nothing but divine til the end of time, then passing into infinity is what I most desire! I am a spirit having a human experience, not the other way around!