Sunday, January 16, 2011

Engraved

Engraved


By Robbyn Wallace


As I lye here and cry, only to ask why


An angel entered my life, just to leave me in strife


Ten years had passed, and I wonder 'why so fast'


Now as I fold, memories I will still hold


My heart reaches out, finding nothing but doubt


For death is upon us, there need not be a fuss


Between me and you, I may always feel blue


Life is not a game, nothing remains the same


I have been left behind, with nothing but time

 

Feeling days with despairs, and having too many cares

My heart he will be near, and I will not fear


The emptiness in my soul, feeling hollow like a hole


It overwhelms me with grief, that our time was so brief


But he is engraved in my mind, for all eternity of time


As sanity slips away, reality is here to stay


He may not be here with me, but safe I know he will be




By your big sis Robbyn Wallace to my beloved little brother

Christopher Glen Wallace
Born 24 June 1988
Died 4 July 1998
Whom I will miss very much and love always!